Thursday, December 17, 2009

have yourself a vintage little CHRISTmas...

I thought y'all might like to see my Christmas decor...
I don't know if I told you...
but...
Little Sis & I traded rooms...
so now I'm in the basement...
(I love it, by the way!)
I didn't put any lights on my tree this year...

(I know I'm crazy!) ^_~

I strung my big vintage style colored lights from the ceiling.

Here is a closeup of my knitting nook!

It's quite cozy...

though it's really hard to knit when kitty keeps

trying to jump on my lap!




Check out the cool mason jar lamp
my friend Miss A made me!(Above)
tee hee...
I think I'm purdy funny!
^_^

I hope you enjoy these photos!
(I have put "antique" and "spotlight" effects on them.)

P.S.
Did you know yesterday (the 16th) was my 1st anniversary of blogging?!?!
Well it was!
^_~

Have a very Merry CHRISTmas,
if I don't talk to y'all before then!

Much Luv,
~The Hickory Hill FarmGirl ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle!
    You and your sisters always continue to amze me with your decorating talent and eye for beauty! I didn't know that you and Kelsey switched rooms. It looks darling! Tell your mom and dad and siters "Hi" for me. Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas!
    Susan
    PS-Post more! I love reading your entries!

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Why don't you put your 2 cents in?!?