Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A wedding shower gift...

Leah do NOT look at this!!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
okay...anyhoo...
I embroidered this vintage style dish towel
for part of my good friend Leah's shower present.
(I'm one of her bridesmaids...Woo-hoo!! :)

These towels are available for custom orders...

I have MANY vintage designs to choose from...

I have plain white floursack towels also...

$8 each

or

$35 for 7 "days of the week"

Email me or place a custom order on Etsy!



I've got a bunch of these old locker baskets...

it makes a unique gift basket (Kels' idea)...

Take a look inside...

"Mrs. Meyer's" dish soap and cleaning powder,
an "octopus" soap dispensing scrubber (from Target),
a towel with bright sunflowers on it,
and the towel I made her.
The filler junk is just shredded paper lunch bags...

I hope she likes it!
^_^

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that's SUCH a good idea. I'd marry again just to get one of those! What a good friend you are.
    See ya soon,

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Why don't you put your 2 cents in?!?